Enrollment Forms

Enrollment Instructions

To enroll a student who is new to the Ray-Pec School District, please bring the following:

  • A state-certified birth certificate

  • Current immunization record

  • One current proof of residency (gas, water or electric bill)

  • Custody paper (if applicable)

Please print and complete these forms and bring them to enroll your student. Please sign the forms after you print them (instead of providing a digital signature).

Transfer Request Forms

Students are assigned to schools based on geographic boundaries. To request transferring your child to another school, please complete the appropriate form(s).