Current Students:

Current students needing a transcript need to request one through Naviance. If you need assistance, please access the Naviance Quick Guide to Requesting Transcripts. If you have questions, please contact Sabra Hamberg at or call (816) 892-1414. Example of how to request transcript.

Former Students:

If you are a former student needing a copy of your transcript, please complete and submit the Former Student Transcript Request Form