New student enrollment

To enroll a student who is new to the Ray-Pec School District or a student who left the district and is returning, please bring the following:

  • A state-certified birth certificate

  • Current immunization record

  • One current proof of residency (gas, water or electric bill listing the service address) 

  • Affidavit of residence (if applicable). To complete the affidavit, you will need to have current proof of residency (gas, water, or electric bill with the service address) of the person you are living with attached to the Affidavit Of Residence

  • Custody paper (if applicable)

Please contact the counseling office at 816-892-1422.